Sunday, August 16, 2009

Wedding weekend

Yesterday was a long but fabulous day. It started with an amazing pedicure. They dipped my feet in wax and wrapped my legs in steam towels. She massaged and massaged...ahhh. I need one of those chairs in my living room. Then she gave me zebra stripes!
That was followed by a yummy lunch at a tea room in a huge antique mall. See that little bowl of soup? It's baja chicken. It's DIVINE.Remember these two? They were engaged on July 4th. They were married last night.
More pictures to come....once I finish editing them. I was the photographer, with help from my stepdad.

2 comments:

{S} said...

Good Times & cool stripes! I'm sure you are in need of a lot of rest after all that activity. Congrats to the happy couple!

Liz said...

Love the stripes!!!! I love pedis. I try to get one as often as I can. My goal is once a month. It sounds like a wonderful day. can't wait to see the pics you took!