Sunday, October 25, 2009

Baby gift cuteness

Let me start off this post, before the cuteness begins, to tell you that I made the colossal mistake of stating yesterday that so far the little one has not been in my rib cage and I've been thankful for that. She must have been paying attention when I said that because this morning she poked me in what I can only assume was an attempt to puncture my right lung.

Now to the cuteness. My dear friend Angy made this adorable little album for the baby! She shipped it to me all the way from Italy. We'll start with the super cute card she made:This is the album cover. Start to open it up and the fun begins.Look - open it up all the way around and it's a star! The idea is that you can take the ribbons that close it on the front and tie them open so that it displays this way. So cool!Each page is designated for a certain age, starting with first picture. I love the papers she choseEverything coordinates so well!She even finished with some cute little embellishments on the back.She's a crafty one...check out her Etsy shop and buy some cards from her. They are all fabulous!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I don't know what I can say besides...fabulous!