Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Our tree 2009

For the past I-don't-know-how-many Christmases my tree has been a single theme: snowmen. I can't even tell you how many snowmen ornaments I have in all, but I can tell you that it is so many I can't put them all out on my 7 foot artificial tree. Last year my husband insisted that we have a real tree because he's always had a real tree until I came along. The problem with a real tree and my snowmen is that they are too heavy for the tree. That really annoyed me last year, so I decided that I was going to change a few things...and I went out and bought all new Christmas ornaments. You might remember my post about the orange Christmas balls?

So, without further adieu, I give you our tree 2009:
I can't wait to hit the after Christmas clearance to add more funky stuff for 2010.

No comments: