Thursday, July 28, 2011

Stupid Guy Rant

I had to go into Batteries Plus today to get a new charger for my camera battery because I lost my power cord. Right before I walked into the store this chick went in for a new cell phone battery, and a lesson about guys that I already knew was reinforced.

Despite there being a sign on the register that says "We will not accept credit cards that do not swipe!", if you are a cute chick wearing your spandex work-out pants and flirt with young, ignorant dude behind the counter, he will happily accept what you claim to be your Daddy's credit card number written down on a piece of paper.

Guess what dude: she's as perfectly capable of using a stolen credit card number as someone who "looks" shady. Think with your brain next time and follow the rules.

/rant

No comments: