Friday, November 16, 2012

Painting with a Twist

One of my favorite things to do here in Fort Worth is go to Painting with a Twist and create some artwork....with a little direction. So I was super excited when Mandy decided to have a PWAT party for her birthday (she was looking for an excuse to go paint). It had been a year since I did my last painting! I had missed it. She chose this really colorful and super cute whimsical tree to do for her painting.
 We had a pretty good sized group for our class which was a nice mixture of Mandy's friends and relatives. Our instructor was Jay and since he was pretty new (we were only his fourth class ever) I had some fun giving him a hard time.  He was good-hearted about it though.  I can't wait to go paint again - maybe I should take Mandy's lead and do a paint party for my birthday too. It's just around the corner!

No comments: