Thursday, February 6, 2014

Snow Day!

Hello random snow day! We got the prettiest snow I've seen in a long time. I woke up after Nick and Kate did, and she was so excited to tell Momma that it was snowing! I looked outside and it was so off - the snow was so dry that the streets were all solid white, but the yard wasn't covered yet. It was the strangest thing I had ever seen. Later while driving in it, the snow was blowing across the road in front of us, like sand. I haven't seen snow act like that around here before.  The first picture I took wen I woke up shows the white road and grassy yard:

Here's a few pics from the day:
 Kate wasn't very happy that she still had to go to school. Her pre-school follows the Eagle-Mountain ISD closings, and since they didn's close, neither did the pre-school. but really, the roads at that point in the day were fine. Besides being a little thick in places, they were not icy yet.




No comments: