Monday, June 2, 2014

MapMyWalk Update: May 2014

May was a productive month. I finally found a suitable indoor walking alternative for those days that are too hot or too rainy to go walk via some YouTube walking videos by Leslie Sansome. She has 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 mile walks available to do in the living room, so I don't have to miss any days because of weather or something. It's been very handy! So on to the numbers:
69.25 Total Miles
41.66 Total Hours
13126 Total Calories
29 Workouts
In the month of May I took 340,977 Fitbit Steps (which includes all walking, not just exercise.)

So far for 2014 I have walked 271.65 miles...which leaves me 328.35 miles over the next 7 months to hit my goal. That is an average of 46.91 miles per month, and since I managed 69.25 this month I think I should be able to hit 46 all right, especially with being able to do some walking indoors when it gets to be so hot outside. Of course I'm really hoping to beat my goal, but just to hit it would be acceptable.


No comments: