Sunday, July 6, 2014

New 'do

Kate had been asking to cut her hair for a little while now, and I wasn't positive that she was serious or even understood that once it was cut, it was cut. Obviously it grows back, which isn't a big deal to me, but she isn't exactly known for her patience. She has always told me that "princesses have long hair" so it was important that she was ready for the big change. On Saturday afternoon she decided it was time, so she wanted to pick out a photo online of what she wanted before I took her to Cool Cuts 4 Kids.
This is the girl I walked in with:
During the hair cut I sent this photo to Daddy, who didn't know that we had actually gone to do it:
His reply? "Whoa!" But how could you not love the results??
She was positively giddy when it was over. It looks so cute on her too! This should help keep using from having a tangly mess most of the day as well. It was a rare occasion that she would let me braid her hair or put it up in a ponytail, so why bother keeping it long?

No comments: