Tuesday, September 2, 2014

First Day of Pre-K

Kate has officially been dropped off for her last first day of pre-school, which we might as well start calling pre-K. By this time next year she will be in her second week of kindergarten, and I'm still trying to wrap my head around that. She turns 5 in two months. Two!! It seems crazy.

Naturally we had to grab some photos this morning. She's growing up!
She was completely excited this morning, and if she was a little bit nervous, she didn't let it show at all. I wasn't overly emotional this time around - I think it helped that she wasn't scared so that made me be less nervous for her. I can't speak for Daddy, but he seemed better. I make no promises about next year's first day. Here she is with a copy of last year's first day photo. Her little baby face has changed so much over the past year.

No comments: