Friday, January 16, 2015

Another day in Ranger

My camera club decided to have another excursion to explore abandoned houses in Ranger, Texas again this January, just like we did last January. I was excited to go back, even though we went to some of the same places as last time. It was sort of weird to see that they hadn't change in all this time. I had even written on one of the windows there and it was still visible, although the window was now partially broken.

I took my GoPro along this time and shot some cool and creepy footage as well as took pictures with my big camera. I'll share some of my favorites from the day:
 These were all taken by other members of the photography group:
Photo credit: Becky Reed
Photo credit: Jake Felts
Photo credit: Jake Felts
Photo credit: Kelly Cave

No comments: