Saturday, March 28, 2015

Frozen on Ice

Yesterday I took Kate, Yiayia, and Nana over to the American Airlines Center to see Frozen on Ice. I bought 4 tickets way back last year some time when they went on sale, and it was finally time to use them! Kate was so excited to be going. She loved the Disney on Ice that we went to last year a lot, and I was anxious to get a little bit of a Disney fix again. I want to go back to Disney World so badly...
The show was basically a shortened, re-enacted version of the movie. It was really cute, although Elsa fell on both of her jumps. I felt bad for her. But I don't even think the kids cared. Everyone loves Elsa, right? There was also a song at the beginning and end with Mickey and Minnie, Timon and Pumba, Buzz and Woody, Cinderella and Prince Charming, Ariel and Prince Eric, Snow White and Prince whatever-his-name-is, Rapunzel and Eugene, and Goofy and Donald, so we got to see all of them as well.
Kate came home with two new princess dolls, courtesy of Yiayia and Nana of course. We had a blast.

No comments: