Thursday, January 5, 2017

Happy birthday to me!

We started off the new year having lunch at our usual place with Mandy and Dan - Campo Verde - and took our usual mirror selfie that has become a tradition for us there. I wish we could get together with them more often. Even though they're only an hour or so away, it seems like much farther and life keeps us all pretty busy.
We celebrated my birthday a day early at Yiayia's because I was going out of town for my actual birthday. Yiayia even baked me my own copycat Nothing Bundt cake! I got a new Vera purse and another Karen Scott necklace....and upgraded my iphone to a 7+ but not on purpose. I ended up dropping my phone and totally destroying the screen right before I went to pick Kate up from school. It was not good, but it turned out ok for me!

No comments: